Did you know that commercial building owners are responsible for maintaining the sewer lines connecting their premises to the city sewer main, generally to the curb or sidewalk. Drain and sewer pipes left in disrepair could cause flooding and groundwater contamination, representing a serious environmental hazard.
Thanks to advances in plumbing technology and Flow’s fully trained sewer line professionals our comprehensive sewer repair services offer fast, accurate and reliable solutions without the invasive repercussions of older repair methods. When you work with us, you’ll benefit from our detail oriented plumbing professionals and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Call today for more information about any of our sewer repair services or book your appointment online
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Pipes have been damaged due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Corrosion: The pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Blockage: Grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Leaking joints: The seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
- Root in sewer line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
- Bellied pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.